View Single Post
If Nokia expected the Community to do it's work for it then I think they lost the plot. The community should be adding to the efforts of Nokia not instead of.

Failing that, a great deal more effort in providing everything required to encourage development by others.

I bought the N810 thinking it is an N series and so aimed at the consumer as well. As a perfect compliment to my N82. It has the potential to be that. The best people placed to deliver that is Nokia since they have the now how for both.

If it was not intended for the day to day user, it should not have been marketed as an N series device.

As it is, I find it ok. But it had (or has) the potential for so much more.

I think this sums it up nicely

http://tabletblog.com/2008/08/nokia-...c-nseries.html

At the end of the day, if this does not deliver, something else will come along. Just a shame to see some perfectly good hardware not used to it's potential.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Don't assume that the past dictates the present or future... or that absence of evidence means evidence of absence.
Is that an indication that you see good things ahead (I hope so) or just like one of those disclaimers you get when you think of investing in some shares

Zuber

Last edited by Zuber; 2008-08-29 at 14:31.