View Single Post
@velox:
  • Wizzard not swipable: Oups - that is page stack push without any parent. I will look at it.
  • Cover at 00:00:00 - knifty. The main problem is, that I get the position information from the media player. Known Bug.
  • Gpodder search: yes BluesLee (he tested it) told me about these problems before. It works. But: gpodder.net itself must work (it does most of the time). And you need to have good connectivity. I for myself do not have any problems when on Wifi but when looking at this stuff in a train...
  • QueueList height: Yeah the whole qml height stuff is not as intuitive as I thought... Will try to tune.
  • Options Icon and Title intersection. Known (hi BluesLee...). I for myself can live with it by now. These Icons are not designated in Sailfish design but I need these (Future: Inbox - I need an Archive-Icon to archive all...). Not sure what I can do else by now...
  • Margins: ahem sloppy coding
  • playing and downloading: Media player problem. When downloading it streams. And: It will play from download if it is fully downloaded and you pause/play again. But the media player is a bit ugly (look at gitlab for the rattle patch 9ff6053f... The whole downloading part needs to be tuned. But it needed time and I wanted to publish...
  • Slumber as sleeper. Yes I saw slumber later. Too all: implement it in the app or use slumber?
  • Mpris: Thought of it. But different api. Probably in the next version, probably other problems than with qml media player. Let's see. But: Tailfish (which uses mpris?? Yeah thats you, sorry...) lost bluetooth key functionality with Sailfish 2.0 (??). The whole multimedia stuff seems to be a bit lazy handled by Jolla (what to use and which lib is kicked on harbour).

I want to publish in blocks. So 1.1 will take some time. If you want to see what happens, look at the gitlab source (will be actualized when developing) and kick it into the JDK by your own. I decided to publish faster but I might not handle it. Except you cannot live with a bug which is grave.

And: Of course it has "bugs"...

Last edited by cy8aer; 2018-10-15 at 09:18.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post: