View Single Post
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Mansester, FI
Hi,
I'm keen to get some profile/settings automation running in my Jolla phone and as Situations is not (edit: not yet) so great at the moment (at least for me), I thought I'd give Phonebot a try but I'm having issues with installation.

I downloaded the current release from http://repo.merproject.org/obs//home...ishos/armv7hl/ and tapped phonebot-0.1.5-10.30.1.jolla.armv7hl.rpm. Confirmed that it should be installed. Sailfish reports that installation was successful, but I don't see the icon in the apps screen. Also noticed using terminal that there was a
Code:
store-client install /home/nemo/Downdloads/phonebot-0.1.5-10.30.1.jolla.armv7hl.rpm
started by the invoker left running in the background. Opening Store app acts as nothing has happened (don't really know if it should somehow acknowledge the installation in anyway, though).

I also tried to install via
Code:
 pkcon install-local /home/nemo/Downdloads/phonebot-0.1.5-10.30.1.jolla.armv7hl.rpm
and it was successful, but still I'm not seeing the icon...
There should be an icon, right?

Last edited by zagrim; 2015-02-18 at 10:26. Reason: obviously "pkcon install-local", not "pkcon install"...