View Single Post
Originally Posted by biketool View Post
I just finished my wife's N900, I did much nicer job since I knew exactly what to do without experimentation. I decided to add shorting pins even though there is the BME command to bypass this. I didn't need to resolder the power pins as I had ordered the correct adapter this time...
Thank you very much for all your effords, Biketool. I'm very interested in your achievements since I also want to adapt my n900 to the Qi charging standard (I have already done so with a Note II mobile and a Lg G Pad 8.3 tablet). I've got one of this Qi universal adapters (the X02 that is shaped to fit nicely in n900 profile), but as it's already known, the n900 does NOT detect it as a proper charging current due to the data +/- pins issue.

Would it be possible to post some pictures of your recent wife's n900 layout (sorry, but my english is quite lacking and I didn't get well from your ample explanations).

Also, you've mentioned something about a "BME command" in order to avoid fiddling with the data pins (shorting them or whatever), could you point out the app (if any), program or script in order to achieve this?

Having my three devices charging in the same single Qi charger would be great.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aramburuyy For This Useful Post: