View Single Post
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
So am I to understand that ($1,111?) this is the new final price (trending up)? Or are we coming to conclusions based on an unofficial number that is a mixed of GDC-UG transfer, paypal, bank transfer and career pigeon?

So if we instead focus on unit tiers, could we basically flood the web tech sites with this project? Or is it too late? We need some better tier numbers, so if we are @ 423 donations how many now do we need to reduce the price by say 300 eur or 500 eur?

If PR is needed, then I could step up and help with some of the design. But ppl with social networks should be blasting the device attributes to all.

I never invasion that this would be cost old 1990's high pda cost Newton ($1,000), psion ($549), Sony MagicLink ($1100), even some window ce devices. But the truth is We Are The Cutting Edge and the 1st devices cost a ***** amount of money with no guarantee of any longevity. I'm not happy with this price change but perhaps we still have an opportunity to change our own cost by helping spread the word.

Btw, I original voted for 700 eur as my top price ... time to save more.

So is there still time?

x

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post: