View Single Post
Originally Posted by shinogami View Post
Every time I reboot my N9, Billboard info disappears from the low power screen, leaving me with just the icon for MeeCast and the clock. Opening the Billboard app shows just MeeCast in the preview, although I have lots of stuff in the content box. Disabling MeeCast and playing with the content field in Billboard and then enabling MeeCast again, puts all the stuff back into my low power screen. Any idea why this is happening? Might be relevant that I have edited a few lines in the /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css file, mainly, to change the low power screen clock color to cyan, and font to bold 11 mm..

Similar thing happens to me as well. I found a way to get all the info on the screen including the meecast data. I haven't altered the original clock in any way though. Except about twice a day the meecast icon disappears from the screen at random. If I go into the settings of Meecast and re-apply the icon then update the program, it shows back up and will stay for some time. This is how I have mine configured. Any ideas?