View Single Post
Originally Posted by Mada22009 View Post
5) what is your Idle consumption?
this is a tricky one. here is how you should answer this question:
charge the phone fully before you head to bed and then restart it, switch off all running soft wares and up connections. switch the phone to power saver mode and let it idle.
when you wake up check your average idle consumption if it is any more than 8 mah you have something draining the battery. mine runs at 3mah!! even after 10 days of uptime on a single charge.

hope these tips really helps if there is any thing I am missing please do add it and let me know about it after all I opened this thread to learn more ways of keeping my device up on the go.
Another small trick to lower idle consumption even further is either using a pouch or flip case for your phone.

Obviously once inside the pouch or with a flap closure, the proximity sensor turns off the standby screen clock/notifications and any operator logo you might be using. Might not save you much but obviously it all makes a difference if you're obsessive about getting Idle consumption down.

Haven't looked to see if there's an option to simply disable the clock/logo as that wouldn't interest me personally as find them very useful.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tetlee For This Useful Post: