View Single Post
this is the correct message:

hello guys, i just want to confirm if this n9 flash works in windows 8 OS? coz before, this works perfectly with my windows 7 OS, and now i have change my OS to windows 8. I have downloaded and installed the winflasher 3.12.1, and tried to download the firmware using navifirm plus 1.7 to C:\Program Files\Nokia\Flasher. but when i am about to download, it says "unhandled exception has occured in your application................. Access to the path C:\Program Files\Flasher\059J232\ is denied.. Then i remember that i have the back up so i copied that firmware instead to the file path, now my question is, i cant open the flasher.exe inside the flasher folder, even if i run it as and administrator, i have also run set PATH C............ but nothing happens, so is this really not compatible with my windows 8 OS? is there any other way to reflash my nokia n9 with windows 8? i hope you could help me, thanks!!!

by the way. i'm talking about the flasher application inside the FLASHER folder, i cant open it, it is where i will enter the flasher commands,

Last edited by underbone; 2013-02-11 at 04:08.