View Single Post
For those who are interested in the daily ups and downs of the stock price, this is the thread.

The last thread was mistakenly closed because of background noise, so I no longer have anywhere to put the stock graphs I've been putting here at about lunch time (CET) every day. It's pretty much the only thread I'm still active here, so I want to keep the stock thread active a little bit more.

Other people have contributed with related news and rumours of Nokia. And finally we have two(=one) very noisy noise artists who've been messing the "THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY" tune as a background tune for the last year or so. For those who are here to talk about how fab the Lumia range is, well, it doesn't seem to have any relation to the stock prices at all so keep it elsewhere.

As usual, I'm linking to a temp-graph that usually lasts a few days before it's removed. I'm usually posting NOK1V quotes at lunch times, which can give tje new worlders some indication as to how NYSE:NOK will start a few hours later. I don't post anything valuable or smart, people can look this up elsewhere but then that'd be boring and lonesome.

I'm a bit early today, so there's less than two hours worth of data. The daily graph is pretty flat. The Qt sales hasn't made any impact yet, also it was expected. So today I'm linking the more dramatic 1 month graph. This graphs shows a pretty good month for Nokia, with what might just be a correction to a too low stock price compared to the massive holdings Nokia after all do have.

NOK1V - Helsinki - stock price in €.