View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Forgot to mention also there won't be using a sim tool/pin to release sim/sd card. The modern smartphones are ABSOLUTELY STUPID. I don't know why everyone follows Apple that you need to carry a pin just for swapping sim card. Or they never travel?

Anyway I wish I never use that stupid pin again*.

*Maybe as a tooth pick...
I did not even know that such thing existed. Apple.

Well, if your reference is the Lauta, I'm not too concerned about this kind of stupid things. Of course I never handled the device, but the N9 and N950 were well designed and we know already that you are not going to add locks and limitations everywhere just for the sake of it. Like Aegis crap in Harmattan, although using Harmattan felt so good, or Apple SIM pins.

The Lauta was really a beautiful piece of hardware by the way (these round edges not only of the phone itself, but also of the keyboard casing), perfect size (but I do get your point about the 5", no worries, we'll just have to get bigger pockets). I don't think you could go wrong with that device in mind, even though I realize when you mention the Lauta, you mean "hardware keyboard + non-Android" rather than really the Lauta design. I know yours won't be the same thing, and yet I'm eagerly looking forward.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2017-07-13 at 22:19.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: