View Single Post
Posts: 187 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sunny Woollahra
As the title says, my N9 sees but won't connect to wifi.

My wife's Lumia 710 sees and connects fine. When I try to connect it says "Something's wrong with the network connection". 3g usually works fine, but I'm going to run out of data...

Yesterday we were at a friends house, where it connected fine the first time then refused to do so subsequently. Afterwards we were at another friends house where it worked fine (I set that particular network up - but this is probably irrelevant).

I have used the NokiaSoftwareUpdater (NSU) to reflash - to no avail. (It re-flashed but didn't allow me to reconnect to wifi)

I did try using Navifirm but was couldn't work out quite what to do with where to put the downloaded files for "flasher -i" to work*; a 2nd command prompt would open and close in 1second with a(n unreadable) message. So I used the NSU, which while it did successfully reflash, didn't allow me to reconnect to wifi.

This has been going on for a while, but I couldn't give an exact date it started. I do also have the meegotouchhome issue, but have been moving an icon to quell the issue.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!