View Single Post
Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Originally Posted by ade View Post
To answer your question: Xgngeo has more (configuration) options. For the moment, I left out the sound sample rate for example, because my config screen was full .
But Xgngeo also shows options which cannot be changed/set (blitter for example).
Personally, I find it most important to be able to start a game quick and easy, rather than have to go through menus with all kinds of obscure options I will likely never change.

I assume your remark about the key configuration has to do with gngeo itself? I never experienced that issue (using the gamegripper key config)...
Oh yes, I forgot the sound sample rate wich is a nice option to make the sound clearers, so 1 question; can I use them both (keep them both installed? About start a game quickly : On any N900's HomeScreen press Ctrl + Shift + X then type 'gngeo/bin/gngeo doubledr' for example, I find it very fast, the mute option is a good add, tough the emulator is fast enough even with sound and N900 at 600mhz, corse we can OC to 800mhz just to make the emulation smoother, it is what I do. Can I change blitter option on this GUI? If so what is it for? I think is related to video output, but I heard some systems don't accept some configurations, effects. Will try to install and see. Please try adding other functions in future versions, then I can uninstall XGngeo.
Thanks anyway.