View Single Post
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Seriously, am I the only one who thinks that Tomi should be the CEO of Nokia? Just to see if his plans will make Nokia profitable like he says.. I am not saying anything bad about this guy (as I tend to agree with many points that he makes).. But anyone can talk.. I want to see actions.

Btw, I am one of those people that are an extreme Nokia loyal customer.. But, honestly, the lumia products (so far) has not intruiged me in anyway. Nokia has been well known for being way too advanced compared to ther manufacturers + having great quality products.. Now, you see products that are sometimes flimsy, and not to mention nothing special about them at all..

Lumia 900 for example sorely misses A LOT of features that Symbian had for the longest time now.. Why would I want to buy a "new" phone with less features that I got used to with Symbian/Maemo...

If Qt's plan is executed right.. Then it would literally take over the world really fast! Why would a developer reject a platform that's REALLY easy to build apps on???

As a loyal customer it hurts seeing what Nokia is doing to itself.. Shame on the board of directors and the investors.

Last edited by bandora; 2012-04-12 at 06:50.