View Single Post
Originally Posted by eight08 View Post
Shucks...well, I got it for $40 shipped, which was a deal considering it was in 9/10 cosmetic condition, minus the extras that I dont need though. Glad I did not pay more since it cant do jack S!#.

Maybe I shouldve spent a bit more and got a broken iphone but wifi still works on ebay, or a ipod touch.I Wanted something cheap with a qwerty keyboard though.

I bought it so that I could check prices of things and what they are worth while at the swap meet. It'll serve its purpose, but wish I
could use it to watch movies or play games while i'm waiting
for the bus or am on the bus. Public transportation sucks and waiting takes forever.

Maybe I should just buy a cheap PSP too, but i dont want to carry so many breakable things on me. Makes my pockets heavy too.
I was thinking of buying a psp, because they have wifi also,
but none of them have qwerty keyboards. I need to be
able to type fast and i dislike touch on screen keyboards.
Now that I know how limited games are and etc, I will never
buy the n900.

Thanks for replies, if anymore info avail. pls lmk ty.
As a proud owner of the n900, I'm offended, just kidding, but seriously I have no clue about the n810 but the n900 is great, you can emulate everything from a commodore 64 to a playstation, just fine. I'm also pretty sure that there's a nfs game in the repos, as well as angry birds, and some cool little games like sdlcave, and papertoss, those are great for waiting in lines.