View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by sponka View Post
On the apps side -- updated MeeRun (still gratefull that such app exist, after all) and AGTL (does not work anymore on my N9, using Jolla instead).
Did you mean you need something in MeeRun for updated, or that you found a recent update? I like that program, too. If there's a later version somewhere that adds something interesting, I'd love to know.

Only two quirks as far as I'm concerned. And neither one really causes me any actual problem, just an amusing anecdote . . .

1) Only supports SI and Imperial units and not US. This is a purely academic issue for non-survey distance measurement, so is a non-issure for me. Still amusing, though. (Is the Imperial system in widespread use anywhere in 2016 outside of Belize? E.g., all the highway signs I've seen in Canada have long since switched to km. We switched all ours back to miles only under Ronald Reagan, of course.)

2) And this is the weirder but one: If you do select Imperial units and turn on the voice announcements, you hear your distance traveled every kilometer -- in miles! ("Point sixty-two miles. Three minutes, sixteen." On my bike, I'm certainly not running that fast! )

And it occurs to me that I've never tried eCoach on the N900. Mosly since I've never been sufficiently motivated and patient to sit down, read through the forums thoroughly and fix the N900 AGPS problem. Anyone here using it?

Ed. Almost forgot my Skype point after all that;

Does anyone have N900 Skype with video working with CSSU, or does it crash for you too as soon as you turn it on?

Last edited by robthebold; 2016-07-22 at 14:52.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: