View Single Post
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
Over the next few months though, even refurbs are going to start to dry up. So if you want a spare, now's the time to get one.
And that was my main idea going it, to find a good condition Nokia N900 for a good price. I traded and bought on on Craigslist around 6 to 7 months ago but now you can't even find them anymore in my neck of the woods. Caught this deal and figured well new what the heck. Also glad I pulled the trigger quick as they flew. For the 150 even used would be a decent deal. I have a box with all the accessories in my closet so I already will have a complete package. This is the only phone that I have ever had to have over and over again which is weird for me as last year alone I went through ten devices easily. Guess it really speaks (at least from a gadget lover perspective) how Nokia really made a niche special device that people were genuinely enthusiastic about. Anyways this one will be my keeper.

Hopefully the 9 the seller sold within a one day window actually were devices just laying around. If I find it is a refurb or was used I will ask for a discount to offset or he will be getting negative feedback for the lie. If they device works and is in great shape I will be happy either way. If it is scratched etc., I will be pretty upset though.

Hasn't shipped yet. Ad says usually ships within 2 days of cleared payment.