View Single Post
Originally Posted by trx View Post
Thank you very much for taking the time to test all that!
What would you suggest the combination should be for fullscreen toggle?
It's my pleasure, the more you write, the more happy I am to test

I think that ctrl + return isn't doing anything, is it? Just remember about Maemo's way of using it (it's kp_return, not enter).

On the subject of the proximity sensor, i have already planned to base it on signals from proximityd (thats why txpad depends on proximityd, for now it only asks proximityd the state), but i postponed it until i have dbus headers translated.. This is a priority task for the next version, atm i would like to fix these annoying bugs!
Ough, my bad for not checking it thoroughly. Of course, fixing those bugs is a top priority

About the start up error, its related to config file, if you cant open TxPad at all, rm -f /home/user/.config/TxPad/txpad.conf and try again. There is also a new bug now in open/save, you can't access the whole file system now, which i am fixing atm..
So, if I experience them once for a while, should I delete config and set it up for scratch, or there is a chance that errors will "return" anyway, so it's better to wait for next bugfix version?

Seems that the faster i want things to get done, the slower they do

TRX.
No worries, from experience, no matter how hard you try, no chance to avoid such bugs appearing - it's just a meter of project progressing

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: