View Single Post
Disagree. No amount of RAM wil save them from badly written application (and putting 2134732646324723432 GB of RAM into mobiles just encourage even more badly written "apps").

For all intent and purposes, 1GB of RAM in such device type should suffice, while 2GB would be "future-proof bleeding-edge" (I'm not talking about current state of the market, but about common sense).

Not that I have any "great love" for Jolla - it just funny to read statements like that, when sitting at device with 256 RAM we have *almost* enough for everything a sane man may want from ultra-portable computer/phone combo.
---

Of course I understand what you mean by cross-multitasking with Android, but it's rather special case. Frankly, that "android support" is kind of hoax, IMO - if they want to target geeks, android is obsolete. If they want to target android users, why not make android device?

From my perspective, it's like porting symbian to Maemo (or Debian, or whatever).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: