View Single Post
Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Hi all, I've been in business trip so sorry for a delay in response

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
There is an option to sync notes.

Does this mean we can sync our notes? Mine is currently set to 0 for both options, what should I change it to, to get my notes sync'd?

Thanks for all your hard work on this.
well, this setting is for 14.x protocol and since it is currently disabled in as-daemon, so you can't sync your notes.

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Can we get a version that works for PR1.2?
Hmm, attached packages works fine on my N9 (it is running with PR1.2). I'll check it once again a bit later (I think tomorrow).

Originally Posted by thanyapat View Post
Thanks for such a wonderful tweaks. I have been wanting to sync all my mail, not just 2 weeks back. This tweaks make it hard for me to let go of my N9.

Btw, just a thought, as there're too many options and the users could easily making a mistake without knowing what they're doing (I'm one of them) and that could be a mess up. I'd be nice to see maybe some kind of more categorized tweak, e.g. sync back with drop down options for 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, forever.

This way it's simpler for me not to touch each parameter I don't exactly know how it works directly.

Anyway, I appreciate your work
Thanks for the post. Yeah, I thought about it and I'm going to create two modes:
1) "Easy tweak mode" with switches like "I want to sync all emails"
2) "Advanced mode"with all settings etc.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post: