View Single Post
Yes. It's libgl1 7.1 RC3 (might be older RC1/2, got them when playing with Armagetron Advanced as it wouldn't run with mesa gl for which there is -dev) from fremantle ssu apps/mr0 or deb (sdk?) repositories (that's what fapman is listing for me) I believe. I used just TILES=1 on gcc 4.4 from tannerlab, there are a few problems though. First char in second line seems to be put in middle strangely and when it comes to the dungeon (char creation accepts both mouse and keyboard input without problems) nothing really happens. It's not keyboard focus issue. Sometimes a yellow outline will appear around one of the tiles so it might be refresh issue that can be changed in the .h file where sound can be triggered before compile. Can't really check it. Compiling mon-util.o alone takes over 90 minutes and makes the phone unresponsive and will sometimes reboot the phone (might be because I resize /tmp a bit, didn't get reboots without it, but unsure)... takes 411Mb of swap and over 109 RAM when compiling Retrying can take half a day.
EDIT: I have libgl-mesa-dev/glx (7.0.3), libglu1-mesa(-dev) installed, hope none of these pose legal problems (fapman won't tell me which repo they are from), not sure if all were needed for compiling.

Last edited by szopin; 2011-09-02 at 13:41. Reason: added details