View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Just out of interest, what's wrong with the Jolla stock browser? It certainly has everything that I need. In the order of preference: tabs, great speed, excellent rendering quality, history, bookmarks, download capability... the only two things I miss are copy&paste (yes, I know about the patch but that requires a patch manager first, ewww!) and view page source.
Nothing is really wrong but you can always improve...

- you can easily change so you never reach mobile pages. how to change user agant in jolla?
- you can't get access to URL field without reloading or go to browser task manager.
-browser task manger is not well designed its to messy, bad visibility , not responding fast when you do stuff fast.
- you can only have one browser window open so to load several pages at once you need several browsers...e.g youtube stop playing when you go to another tab in browser so need several
-no gestures in jolla browser
-copy and paste
-click links in jolla browser is a lottery.
-navigation in different forms needs different browsers since they handle it different

will split screen come to phone?

could add some more but these are my top.

I think jolla has improved alot during the year. but the still have far to go

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-12-20 at 09:09.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: