View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Thanks! I just wondered how to get only that small full image which you can click to get it bigger? Because as in this post you made all the images are so big that the TMO with micro-b wont show them full, only partially.
Yes, I noticed that too. Weird. It did not use to be the case.

Concerning your instructions I think that when you have uploaded an image you can also just close that window and get back to the posting window.
If you do not use the "attach" tag, all attachments are displayed at the end of your post instead of where you want them. In my experience, with the "attach" tag they would also shrink but my posts above seem to contradict that.

Maybe it was just a coincidence - a side effect of the TMO picture uploader shrinking the uploaded pictures to 620 pixels before that limit was lifted.

Then choosing to "insert image" from the posting toolbar (if you have enabled full posting tools in control panel of the forum) and pasting the url of your image there is the same I think what you told with making it by texting with brackets (am I right?).

But I don't know how to make it show only the smaller version of the full image which you can then click to get it bigger.
You mean like this?

I just opened that picture in another tab, copied the URL, then clicked the "Insert Image" icon and pasted that URL in the edit box that popped up.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: