View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Dave999,

I'm a moderator to keep the forum tidy NOT to force my opinion on someone or to ban someone just because I'm in disagreement with them. I DON'T mix my moderator privileges with my opinion or thoughts and neither should you.

Why I said re-election is because by right 3 people were elected to form the BoD; all the 3 are no longer in the BoD. SD69 wasn't elected at all and hence it seems very undemocratic for 1 unelected person to be choosing 2 more unelected BoD.

Obviously with his drastic views that were never mentioned when he was being chosen are something I disagree with too hence I vote for a re-election that gives people who voted and are eligible to vote the choice of BoD instead of an unelected BoD.
Exellent, that's a valid and stronger argument than your all in attack with lots of crap reasons. I suggest you ban your previous post and replace ing it with your last post. It shorter too.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...