View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Trzyzet View Post
One more question. My old iPhone 5 is getting too junky and I must replace my main phone. Of course I want to change it for Moto Z2 Play, but I want to ask - Will you manage to release the keyboard BEFORE Z3 series, which will be relased as last gen, in june? Or better wait for Z3 series and buy another junky phone for this few months?

Thanks for reply.
According to Moto's previous releasing schedule they will likely release a new flagship this coming June as well, and the rumoured "Z3" will likely have an edge-to-edge screen according to recent leaks. I don't work for Moto so these are all my speculations.

The Keyboard Mod will likely be hitting market on April because of the coming Chinese New Year, production will start around end of Feb onwards, and considering logistics April will be a reliable time. So that's before the Z3.

Z2 Play is probably the best overall option for its price and features. I have both Z2 Play and Force performance wise Force isn't significantly better (I don't play games) If you don't mind a mediocre camera than Z2 Play will be a good choice.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: