View Single Post
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Originally Posted by 白い熊 View Post
I see there is like 90 levels you've made. I get your third level stuck forever it seems, i.e. after completing the 3rd level, the 4th is the same. After completing the 4th, the 5th is again the same, i.e. the same as 3rd and 4th.

Is this maybe since there should only be 21 levels in each packX directory?
ahh sorry i should have been clearer.
I have only created 3 levels at the moment. Nearly completed 4th and got ideas for 5 and 6.

but in order to package up. it was simpler to copy my level 3 to all the other files. When i release each new level i will tell you which one to copy over.
numbers dont match so level 2-1 is not file level22 etc

Remeber what i said. when you come to BUY real level 2 and 3 packs(and replace my levels)

if you have completed my 3 levels, you wil have unlocked the real levels.
and if you play my third level on level 2-4 and 2-5 and 2-6 etc. you will unlock those

unfortunatly i havnt worked out how to have levels that wont interfeare with those in the full game. but there is some though going into that.
im the mean time, those that are desperate for more levels, have to make do with me and what i have worked out.

On that note, ive not had much feed back. Do people want me to post more levels. either add to the thread with comment or suggestions or just thank me in posts where ive added a level

im more doing it fopr my fun but happy to share if people want them
im tryign to make future ones a little tricker,but we will see

The Following User Says Thank You to cgarvie For This Useful Post: