Thread: Jolla C
View Single Post
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
ZogG, please read my post again. I said clearly that I do not dispute the suggestion that most Sailfish users use Android apps. However the way you wrote your post makes a different statement, that most apps Sailfish users use are Android apps. I know that English is not your first language and the difference may be lost in translation.
In general I meant that most users use any android apps in general as it was stated how Jolla is good and Google is bad and should not be used. I felt that it was a little bit hypocrisy.

And I would say that most available and runnable apps on Jolla are android ones. There are a lot of native or native ports of apps on Jolla, but most of those apps are very niche specific (e.g. wireshark, iptables and so on).
Most "user-end"(I hope you understand what I mean by those) apps available on Jolla are android apps.
How many native apps do you use (not terminal ones) and not preinstalled, but from Jolla store, that are not android?
P.S. i heard from few here that they even used android browser(was it ff or opera) instead of native official one.
So after all — my statement even in a wrong formulation can be true

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: