View Single Post
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
haha Nokia fanboy? nah I dislike Nokia for being pretty stupid, a bit like you even, what I don't understand is what sort of person spends there time on a forum entitled maemo.org with a username lumiaman, you clearly have a lumia, you don't use a N9. but i apologise that i cannot being to fathom your stupidity but as an MRI scan showed last week my brain is that of an average size while am certain yours may just be under developed. #

also in classic nokia fanboy fashion the Lumia is ****, long live Maemo blah blah blah **** you.
I am so glad I put this **** Lumiaman on my ignore list. All I see are his stupid posts when they are quoted by others and through those rare occasions I am glad that I can't see his posts.

He spews such garbage and is unhappy with the N9. We get it Lumiaman you don't like the N9. Why are you still posting here? We aren't forcing you to stay. Now leave.

If you can read this Lumiaman, don't waste your time responding as I won't see it anyway, save your ******** for someone else.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post: