View Single Post
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Borneo
Originally Posted by ColaCheater View Post
The only thing that is different is, that the default WhatsApp Apps are asking the phone for the number every start (or even while the App runs) so when you change your SIM you would need to register a new Account for this number and you can't use your old Account anymore
Hmm :-? i've installed whatsapp in my Nitdroid using my old number. This Whatsapp installation is never asking me a phone number even when i've changed my simcard in it. I also have a friend using Samsung Galaxy who has the same scheme. She has a whatsapp with her old number installed even when she has changed her cellphone number long time ago.

Originally Posted by ColaCheater View Post
-> If you want to try: Just do the registration-process as described by me here again but with a different password. It should work (if you do this please save the XML's you get as answer and if there are differences to the first registration please let us know)
I have tried it and the xml response was just like the first time i did the new registration. It seems like they don't even bother whether I'm registered already or not.

<code><response status="success-sent" result="30"/></code>

<register><response status="ok" login="myphonenumber" result="new"/></register>

<exist><response status="ok" result="myphonenumber"/></exist>

Last edited by didik.wahyono; 2012-02-06 at 07:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to didik.wahyono For This Useful Post: