View Single Post
Hi,

This is happening to me. After I reindexed tracker. Not sure if it is related. I'm assuming the extra feeds that are being downloaded are from before reindexing? Not sure.

Funnily enough, while the download is pending, no data is being transferred. The 3.5G sign is not blue. But battery is being drained.

The only solution for now is not to have any RSS Feeds. Refreshing from within the RSS Feeds doesn't have this problem forever pending problem.

Hope somebody has a solution please.

~wonger

Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Two-three weeks ago I unsubscribed of all feeds due to this issue. Even putting auto-update to manual was not solving it for me. Today I decided to add one feed(it is usually empty or contains 1-2 items), configured to auto update on 3 hours. After a while I noticed the Transfers arrow in status bar. When opened status menu to my surprise there was indication of 5 feeds updating! I left it like and it was stuck for a good hour. Then I manually cancelled the transfer. So may be this bug is more complex or there are several separate issues with identical result - feeds stuck in updating status infinitely.