View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I really want to test the whatsappweb because I almost got the calls working with easydebbie with chromium 57 with Fremantle. I believe it could work. Beter would be to get telegram with calls working. I tried streamtuner2 but it didn't boot. There was some conflicts with GdkPixbuf and there is on internet a config script I believe would sort this out (is found with streamtuner2 Gdk Pixbuf error) but cause I really don't understand these things I left it there. At the moment I just randomly install stuff through synaptic which seems to be things I would like would work and see if they will work. If the system breaks I just start from beginning and hope I will remember what noit to do. Chromium so far the best browser I have managed to get working. Chrome webstore just crashed so have not yet been able to install xtab and some other addons and have not yet played with flags.

I installed theme-tools but not sure how it works ior how to make themes. I would love to make a theme. The browser as default miss the upper left corner buttons cause Hildon bar is on top of them. I thought could the bar be hidden and activated with some key combination.

Also thought of trying some other desktops how hey would work but not sure how to install them without all the metapackages there comes with them. Would like to try KDE plasma and also i3 window manager. I don't remember was there a good filemanager for Leste.

And the appmanager won't show stuff installed with synaptic so synaptic is now the best way to see whats in and the dependencies - for me atleast. Synaptic works fine except if you open the locations from top bar you won't see whats in and I didn't find a way to close the windows. I selected the locations by hunch without seeing and the opening windows then shows everything but the bottom of the window is unreachable.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: