View Single Post
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by iDont View Post
Thanks, I'll check it out when I get back home. Are you able to reproduce the issue, or did it happen at random? Also, how did you close preenv and its parent shell (by executing "exit" twice, simply closing the window, or ..)?

Update: I'm still not able to (re)produce any kind of issue with the history handling. This issue is driving me nuts! I must have looked over the code a hundred times by now. What completely puzzles me, are the reports about the completely unrelated text in .ash_history; I can't seem to relate that to BusyBox in any way .
Now I'm not able to reproduce it. Seems to be totally random.

Anyway, considering the low amount of similar reports I think it must be a combination of different pieces of software.

Now back to preenv,. it's strange that it seems not to work any more. I can run WebOS games from WebOS Game Manager application but not from the command line using preenv. After executing preenv, trying to run any executable fails with a can't locate any of the SDL libraries.

I have even reinstalled preenv with no luck, so I wonder if this is not working due to Busybox Power managing something related with environment variables different than standard Busybox.

I have yet to test if uninstalling Busybox Power results in preenv working again. In the meantime, has anyone tried to run preenv from the command line and execute a WebOS game with Busybox Power?

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post: