View Single Post
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Abu Dhabi, UAE
Well, title says it all... I don't know why this wasn't included in the n900. In my previous phone, the n97, whenever the screen is locked and i would receive a call, it would show me the caller and prompt me to swipe in one direction to answer or another to reject. This is very functional as it's a great way to avoid pressing any buttons by accident.
Now with the n900 I've accidentally answered/rejected so many calls just by trying to get the phone out of my pocket.
The only way i know around this little problem is to lock the screen when receiving the call using the locker before taking it out of my pocket, then unlocking it again once it's out and safe. However this doesn't work out all of the time as i have still accidentally answered/rejected people.
Is there something else that can be done? Could i have missed an option or something?
Also, should i file this as a bug or should i start a brainstorm? my gut feeling says brainstorm but Id like to hear some response here first just to make sure.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A77ALiSTiC For This Useful Post: