View Single Post
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Look thru /var/lib/aegis/refhashlist and see if there is any file there that has something to do with start-up (i'm sure it'll be in refhashlist) and modify that start-up file...
It is (I think) the cherryui xsession-init file which calls the binary ovi-startup. As aegis makes trouble when editing the init-files, I simply deleted /usr/bin/ovi-startup which works.

To the discussion about privacy: First, you can, as already mentioned, use an android phone without a google account. So this was the point, where I thought, when I use an android device successfully without Google, why can't I use the open phone without a nokia account?
Secondly, maybe nokia doesn't use my data in "bad" way, but they are a capitalist company, so why should I trust them? And the point is, that the mobile phone ist one of senstivest devices we have, as you can track ever step of his owner (and his phone calls, his SMS etc ..). So, if you don't need the nokia account (I am only using free software, including my phones, so I don't), I see no reason why you should register.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hauslandbibliothek For This Useful Post: