View Single Post
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Might not? It's a heavy heck no... in the land of milk and honey (the US that is), this is a decidedly pro-iPhone and pro-Android crowd here. Microsoft cannot break 5% here - and that's with RIM/Blackberry losing share rapidly.

And places like Verizon and even AT&T will be drops in the bucket compared to the European and Asian market sales in the grand scheme of things.

And so far, it's not looking good for the Lumia in Europe in regards to its reception in those markets. And our markets are not indicative of what will be popular elsewhere. iOS and Android are the only two exceptions that are still going on strong.
one thing i have seen is, you need to watch comes out your mouth, so you don't shame yourself I'm saying this for everyone. there is a 50/50 chance for the LUMIA- windows phone family.

Do i want a windows phone? No not yet, i have a list of things that needs to be improved before i buy it.

Anyways....

Apple Stock down on iphone sales report.
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000085233

Android beats Apple in China mobile platform race: report
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8390AK20120410

the point is seeing Ios is going down, i still stand by my prediction Android is going to start declining soon. Just remember this comment when it starts happening. But hey, it's my prediction,could be true, could not, I like to believe it will be. The effect of over saturation.
(People will move to windows phone not because they like it, but because of over satiation)

Market saturation is the point a firm is is not generating anymore interest in a product.Android is almost at it's prime, I could be wrong, but so i think. Google has tried to avoid this but releasing a Nexus, one in a while. But there will be a point where people will see it's the same and thus go to windowsphone.

Don't get my wrong -- I am not saying windows phone is the best, i personally am not ready. I tried the lumia 800 but in the end the little things i cannot live with, But for the sake of seeing something different, and seeing how this competition will improve innovation, I want to see windows phone on the market.

I do believe Windows phone has a chance during this fall (Not the season -- when iOs and Android starts declining), but they need to be good, there so called Apollo needs to be really good. So I'm looking and watching... 50/50. Marketing needs to improve.

in the words of Panasonic Eluga - i wana know, what it feels like, I'm ready -- call me i'm ready to go.

50/50