View Single Post
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Yes, I know. A Slider would be perfect. I hope we could get a fast solution.

But it should be possible to easily silent a call. (with a big and large Button) - Imagine, you're sitting in a meeting or in a cinema and you need 3 try's to cancel the call. It's even harder to swipe (or wipe) a Button on the touchscreen instead of only touch it.

For the two Brainstorms:
It should be possible for you to add your own solution on the Brainstorm from a other person.
You can simply try it. If it fails, it is simple to edit or delete it. (for you, I can't edit or delete the Ideas from a other person)

I would propose (your Ideas are very similar) summarize your 2 Solution to one "just enlarge the space between the 2 Buttons" with 2 examples how it could be implemented. (please use smaller images)
But I'm afraid. This wouldn't help when you have to pull your Device somewhere out.
It's only a small workaround. But not really a solution.
If you want I can do this for you. But it is still your Idea, so it could be better when you do it yourself.

If you satisfied with the migration you could delete the 2 solutions on your Brainstorm and edit the Headline with a redirection Link to the other (generic) Brainstorm.

It would be nice to hear the opinion from a Moderator. Is it okay to keep a Brainstorm with a redirection link?