View Single Post
2 jgarneau
I don'y know, why that ussd queries don't work. If you find bug in my code, I'll fix it. I'm not going to implement call forwarding application, but you are free to look at ussd-common code, especially ussdquery.py, and write your own script, which will invoke pnatd and do needed queries.

2 lendurhenry
I've implemented banner idea and redesigned workflow, now regexp is applied first, then two parsers and chain. I'll describe it on separate page.
This version will be available today or tomorrow.
Or maybe the best solution would be to group USSD widgets and restore others names in this group while using one of those. This means you have to add two more fields – group name and check-box to indicate that only one of them can show the result at the time.
I'm not going to implement it this way. Instead I want implement interface for controlling widgets by programs, then you can organize such groups by writing specialized parsers or chains. This will make widget absolutely finished because you would be able to implement any behavior. But I don't think I'll start working on it in near future.

2 all
If you have any wishes, post them now, not when I'll swithc to another task.