View Single Post
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
@Estel,

During the removal to my new house I managed to drop my holy 2204 to the (stone) floor from about 1m height. A ceramic vase followed suit and my screen was hit by pieces of it. Now I have 3 ugly and deep scratches.

It still works perfectly, but now I'm in that "uncomfortable" situation of having a perfect 2204 except for the keyboard (DE) and the cracked screen as well as a 2201 with bad keyboard (ES) and slightly loose keyboard and lock slider (although I've hardened the slider a bit with a screwdriver).

For all intents and purposes I don't *need* a good-condition, USB-reinforced, 2201 with four arrow keys. But I do want one

So let's do the following: if you manage to sell all of them here, then OK.
If you don't and you decide you've waited enough and want to sell them on ebay then please first let me know and give me 2-3 days to decide (I usually don't read the forum on the weekends, especially now).

Since I don't use nor want to use paypal my only option would be a SEPA transfer (BIC/IBAN) from my "secret" bank account in Holland

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address so that I can react a bit more quickly once you decide if that's OK.

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post: