View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Maybe the project leaders need to consider apologizing for the lack of communication (even though we know they have no manpower for that, they also know the lack of news has always been seen as a huge problem in the Neo900 project and they could maybe just dedicate half a day every month to share updates in a news, even if the news is about lack of progress due to any issue), maybe.
Hi Kabouik!

Thanks for the very nice post!

I'm very sorry and feel bad about not being able to find the help I obvioulsy need for the communications, though I have high hopes in our new volunteer sn0wmonster.
Just for a reference the current newspost wouldn't have been possible with just half a day assigned to that task, it's amazing how much work is going to prepare a newspost that nobody has a chance to see from reading it when it finally gets publsihed. And yet obviously we did perform sub-par as you can tell from the replies in here.
Half a day is about the amount of work invested by me into spoiling this recent discussion by terse answers that I had not thoroughly thought about each single word in them and thus obviously were percieved as hostile or arrogant although I don't at all feel that way about it and thus the answers were not meant to sound like this.
I can assure everybody I'm at least as frustrated as any of you about the delays. I again want to appologize for the long silence from my side caused by personal health issues I tend to ignore though I shouldn't.

[edit]
I wonder what price will be on kickstarter, because it was too much for me in preorder.
That's not decided yet but I don't see how we could change the price drastically for the kickstarter. IF we do (to the lower side obviously) then all preorder customers will of course benefit as well from that. I wouldn't fell anything else was fair.
Best regards
jOERG

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2017-07-23 at 22:01.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: