View Single Post
If fremantle can be made to work then it shouldnt be too difficult to get Sailfish to work as well for those of us who would like that.

I wonder if we should try and be as OS agnostic as possible, there are still people running older android phones with keyboards and so it would be great to get them on board as well. But of course trying to support multiple software platforms is going to be a tough effort.

For those expecting a Nokia quality device fuggedaboutit.

Since the last discussion there has been some headway with libhybris and MediaTek and aarch64 based devices, so those can definitely be considered but I am sure everyone would prefer something with proper linux kernel support instead.

As for price, i think it would be better to come up with a figure and put up a poll to see how many would be willing to pay that price, but i would expect neo900 level prices is probably the ball park.

Good luck Chen! you seem to know what you're talking about and so hopefully this time its a more than just talk. I look forward to seeing what you can put together for us.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post: