View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I started to think how many options there really are if you really try flashing with different windows versions and with linux and mac and with different machines and usb ports and cables and flash image versions:

Machine 1:
3 usb ports

3 different usb cables in use

winxp/7/10 (needs probably usb driver downgrades and compatibility mode enables)

linux (probably needs and old usb driver)

mac (can not be installed machine 1)

The recreation of partition table should be done first, otherwise you have to try every option again.

And then with machine 2. And maybe 3, because usb ports are different, so machines of different ages (N950 era) is recommended.

And then all flashing options done with different cables with different usb ports with different machines with different Oses or Os versions and with different images and all above with or without rd-mode enabled.

So first with machine 1 with image 1 with cable 1 in usb port 1 in win Xp to try every flashing option code there can be found and allso rd-mode enabled.

Second the same with cable 2 still in usb port 1. And so on...

So if you want to be sure you really tried everything I hope you do not have plans for next year.

But for real: try ceating the partition table before flashing, and try different cable/usb port/host Os/img even with one basic flash parameter just to be sure they are not the problem, and if it has anything to do with this you can try rd-mode too.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2020-12-19 at 09:46.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: