View Single Post
I have been always a Nokia fan and know advanced stuff about mobiles (I mean, I know how to flash a phone, install tweaks, etc). The first phone I had was the dumb phone Nokia 1680c (nothing special about it).
Than, I was offered a Nokia E51, which was an awesome phone for its time and I really enjoyed installing different apps and tweaks on it, even if the selection was pretty limited, it was actually of good quality.
After that, I had an iPhone 3GS for a whole year and I really enjoyed jailbreaking it and installing tweaks on it. I really liked using it as a hacked phone with all the tweaks, but lastly I gave up on it because of the limited offering it had for me (it had no Maps, a poor camera, etc.)
I bought than a Nokia N8, an awesome phone I have to admit, for its camera and multimedia capabilities. Soon, I upgraded it (I mean exchanged it) for a Nokia 808 PureView, which I used for half a year, because I wanted a speed bump (better sillicone power than in N8 ).
And finnaly, last Christmas I sold my 808 and bought a Nexus 5, because I really felt the Android world of fast speed and tons of apps is for me.
I enjoyed it in the first weeks, but soon discovered I miss a reliable camera, offline navigation and the AMOLED screen on the 808.
Now, I am thinking on cutting a bit the budget I spend on phones and sell the Nexus 5. But before that, I need another phone, so I found a guy which can sell me an immaculate (no scratch, almost new, bought 7 months ago) Nokia N9 16 GB black.
I think the price is pretty good, but while I was thinking about the offer, I thought: What do other people think, is it worth buying today?
I mean, I am into MeeGo, I was tempted 3 times in the past to buy the N9 but postponed it for various reasons. I like the interface, the fact that it has lifetime voice guided navigation, a good camera and... the interface, again, I like the most, it is so smart compared to Android.
So, what should I do? Buy it? Is it woth for 100 euros TODAY? Thanks for your thoughts!