View Single Post
Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
I actually got the Lumia 710 to replace an old Motorola Cliq 2 I was using for work through MS Store - Smoked by Windows Phone trade in they were doing for free. The Cliq 2 had to go it was laggy, annoying, and a pain to use. So for the past week I have been using the Lumia 710.

Granted I have a N900 at home not in use and N9 for personal, but I wanted a phone that did business tasks well so I opted to use the Lumia 710 for that. I understand its limitations, especially HW wise. The email with Outlook shines on the phone. Really is the best part. Best email experience with Outlook I have had on the phone yet. Office is equally as polished. Nokia Drive works as good as it does on the N9. The browser blah nothing special there. Camera is no good. Speakers are no good also. I understood all this before I got the phone but needed it for pedestrian use compared to what I use my N9 for.

So for all those going off on how it is horrible compared to N900/N9 understand that there are users out there that fit in that zone where Android is just a big fragmented mess for them and iOS is just too Vanilla for them over the years. Windows Phone fits that in between with a lot of pedestrian utility with live tiles, outlook, etc. You wouldn't wear cleats to play basketball would you? I can see the usefulness of the Lumia line, it's not that bad, but it is no N9 for my day to day use.
just like most consumers use m$ LostDOS because it is what comes installed on their PC when they buy it, most consumers get either an iPotato or an ANDroid.
that's what everybody has, right?
m$?
do they do (mobile) phones?
yeah, sure, what does m$ not do?!?
thanks to Flop, m$ now registers as a tiny blip on the mobile landscape
that's all it'll ever be...