View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
I have 0 knowledge of doing this stuff and my daily calendad doesn't allow me to scrath time to learn, it's simple.

I know about not regular and monthly sallary for devs, but im not sure what happens to my and others donations. This money don't comes from clouds, I must work on it.

And, so, Im asking again, if devs have this wide and practical knowledge on rebuild kernels and so, so why don't they have few minutes to focus on simple bugs? Or this is not so simple?

n900 losses charm when the build in and advantegous abilitis gets kicked down and leave to die? How this device is better than others when it's slowly dying every minute and this down-to-hell highway gets accelerated by ignoring others needs?

If money this is the point I will pay 100$ for person who will fix ths problem and agree to keep it alive for 2 years.

Im not jokeing now, I can write formal agreement and also, if the fix will be working I will make it available for free for anyone.

Is there a place where I can post my proposition? Or contact person who can find someone that will agree to do it?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post: