View Single Post
Originally Posted by sulu View Post
In my opinion, the most convincing feature of this particular N900 is the qwerty keymat with four cursor keys, which also seems to be in pretty good condition.

Too bad, the photo isn't focussed correctly, so it's hard to judge the actual condition of the keymat. For example, is that blur on the shift key just some dirt on the camera lens or is it wear on the keymat?

It would also be helpful if the keymat photo could be made while the keymat LEDs are on, because afaik, there are some pretty original-looking aftermarket keymats but without transparent letters.

That being said, I'm tempted, but not actually interested in buying it, because I'd just be doing it for the keymat.
I just wanted to point out, that the low-quality photos are not doing a good job in presenting the potential of the device.
I agree - pictures didn't exactly come out good, mostly because I wrote this late in the evening.

Since I didn't want to have plain text, I had to take a couple of photos in fairly bad lighting conditions so I would have at least some sort of visual representation of the phone.

I'll upload some (hopefully) better photos a bit later.

By the way, since this really interested you, the keyboard has very little to no wear and it is the original one.

Backlight is working, though what I didn't notice before it doesn't look that even and it lights up keys at top corners better than everything else (you will see in the picture).
  3. Nokia 6110 Navigator (Black)
  4. Nokia N900
  5. Sony Xperia Z1
  6. Nokia 8

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Protegio For This Useful Post: