Thread: scummvm 0.10
View Single Post
Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
As you may already know ScummVM is approaching 0.11.0. Yesterday it was tagged in SVN and release will be in next few days (on Tuesday?). Good news is that maemo port is now committed to scumvm SVN and will be part of official 0.11.0 source at www.scummvm.org (once it is available). It still is a bit dirty so most of it is committed as a patch. Making it more clean is work for 0.12 when we will hopefully have generic keymapper (with GUI) in scummvm for all engines and platforms.

You can get the binary compiled from 0.11 SVN branch here
http://fanoush.wz.cz/maemo/scummvm_0.11.0-0_armel.deb
Please test it if you can and report issues here. This becomes the official release version if no serious bug is found. I will replace 0.10 version in extras repository and downloads.maemo.org when it is officialy released at www.scummvm.org.

If anyone has troubles with recompiling the source let me know. Also if you have no troubles but want to help with the port, let me know too :-)

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post: