View Single Post
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
They will choose the category, but everyone should keep an eye on that. Before the voting process starts we'll check if every app is in a reasonable category, so that it is not possible to cheat by choosing the category with the lowest competition.
And how to avoid that they will create from the beginning a application that fits in just such a category?
Okay, just Kidding. I understand your reasoning. And because of this I have asked.

Perhaps we should start a small Voting thread about this to check if really everyone is agreed?
I'm not sure. The last time there was a small annoying discussion about this kind of decisions. It's not because of me, in my opinion the last word has anyway the organizer! (he has to do all the effort)

And what about the emulators?
Nicolai, any ideas?
I don't like it in the games category, too. Is this something for the "Others" category? It fits to good into games. But it's hard to compare "normal games" to a "100000 games in one application". Should we add a handicap for Game Emulators? (I don't like this idea, but perhaps?)

We should nail down the categories before the 1st of April, or not?

There are still other questions in my mind - voting process - is this nailed down?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post: