View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by misiak View Post
If this project will really continue and the other means of collecting money will be set up, would it be possible to just give in some way GDC permission to transfer the money directly to the new fundraiser?
I think that might be possible. To refund your donation, GDC probably needs to ask you on which account you want to receive this payment. When you tell GDC the account data of Neo900 UG account is the one where you want to receive your refund, there shouldn't be major problems on either side. Of course you wouldn't hold any invoice for that donation anymore then. To identify the payment, GDC needs to place some unique ID into the transaction subject and let you know about it. Since you don't have an invoice, you had to trust on your ability and Neo900 UG's promise to negotiate an individual fair price for any products you'd eventually come to purchase from Neo900 UG (I think that price we could negotiate won't differ from what you would have gotten from GDC order), and of course you had to make sure Neo900 UG has a way to correlate your donation to your name, mail addr and nickname etc, by forwarding to Neo900 UG the unique ID of the transaction you received from GDC. Then Neo900 UG can confirm the receipt of the payment to you. Making that unique ID your email addr already, would somewhat simplify the procedure - I don't know if GDC can do this according to your request.

This is a pretty rough thought yet, but we're already pondering what can be done. Thanks for your suggestion/offer and for all the support. Details like VAT etc had to get checked by an expert. I'm not. Stay tuned please. We shouldn't do twice the same mistake to hurry things ;-)

cheers
jOERG

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-05-16 at 03:33.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: