View Single Post
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
I need urgent help. Have only two days to sort out my media player as travelling back to UK on Wednesday so if there is a problem with device need to know by then so I can return it before I leave.

I have transferred music and playlists to the device and it plays my music fine but does not play any of my playlists. When I click shuffle or select any song in the playlist it just says unable to play file.

I have tried synching using the N900 as a mass storage device, using PC suite and using Winamp and always the same problem. I thought maybe Nokia Ovi Music would be the solution but whether I connect in PC suite mode or mass storage mode it says your device is not connected in the correct mode for Nokia Music.

Does anyone know what the solution is? If there is no one to correct the media player is there a way to reflash the N900 using a Windows 7 PC or from the device itself.

I quite like the N900 but if there is no way to fix the media player or reflash the device then I would have to return it and move elsewhere.
What type of playlist - the media player I believe can handle m3u playlists. not sure about others.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900