View Single Post
Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
i got 2 cyan housings and 1 white (i will sell the 2 cyans in mexican "ebay" to pay for my white one)

it was pretty easy to replace it, however i did stripped off one of the screw's head, but managed to take it out using surgery clippers (me being a doctor)

i tried both colors, first changed my black 16 gb to cyan, went for some days, then back to black for some days and then finally white, which I will keep, because it looks awesome!!

i got pretty good at it, and finally mastered the technique, i can disassembly and reassembly in less than 20 minutes. It shouldnt be hard, you just need the right tools, so you dont strip the screws. The russian video is well explained, the tricky part is unclipping the screen. Everything else was just plain easy.

Everything is working fine, antennas, camera, flash, jack and buttons, im glad i changed my case, because the black one was wearing off. If you have any specific question go ahead
Hi few questions if you don't mind

1. Was it hard to take the screen off the first time? I just couldn't take mine off so gave up
2. Can you advise how to safely remove the USB flap coz its not shown in the videos I've seen so far?

Thanks..

1. Youtube videos shared on the sites to be shown in stock browser & played using built-in Youtube player - Vote here
  2. Sliding to answer/reject calls while in locked state lags painfully - Vote here
  3. Availability & Transfers window always open from the bottom of the window despite whichever direction you put them away - Vote here
  4. System wide file manager support - Vote here

Join the Skype video support on N9 petition on twitter here.