View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
...There has to be a cut off point for this where we give up, it's really down to the patience of Wikiwide and netvandal. I'm slightly worried about Wikiwide's latest posts as waiting may be damaging his mental health

Having a device must be a lot more preferable to having a share of the bounty, but at what point do we cut our losses and say a bounty share is better than having nothing..

Edit: email to ivgalvez sent, will update on reply.
Edit2: ivgalvez has heard nothing back, I've emailed a possible contact (not too hopeful)
Edit3: I've emailed the maemo-community mailing list to bring our situation to a wider audience.
Edit4: I have two new leads, I've forwarded their contact details on.
Grateful for your efforts, and hopeful about the new leads.
Late is better than never; I am one of those who are more likely to forget about something than to consciously give it up.
And with my inability to properly follow flow of time... Let's just compare my patience with metal, one gram of which can be stretched into 2km-long wire,
Despite all the difficulties, or because of them, I am wishing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Best wishes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: